This article will explain in more detail the different kinds of settings you can adjust when creating a pricing campaign. When setting up a pricing campaign you can choose to create one of the following:
Select whether you will create a new strategy or edit an existing strategy.
2. Choose your desired pricing actions.
4. Set the price you wish to revert to after the campaign. At this stage, you should also decide what you want to do with the price if the set campaign price is the same as the current price and if you wish to include this kind of product in the campaign or not.
5. Set the start and end date and time for your campaign. Please notice that the scheduled time will be set according to your own time zone.
6. Decide if you wish to repeat the campaign or not.
When adding products into a markdown optimization strategy, you are given the following options to control from the settings
5. Finalize the strategy: will you activate it now, do you wish to pause the markdown optimization if the product is added into a pricing campaign, and lastly, how often do you wish a new price to be suggested.
6. Once you have configured the optimization’s actions and settings, click Next and confirm the prices for your strategy.
Read the related article Pricing Campaign from Pricing Matrix to learn how campaign pricing can be controlled form the Pricing Matrix.