This article will walk you through the process for approving and pushing suggested prices live when you have elected to manually approve price suggestions.
Where to find the price suggestions
From the Products Catalog view select Pricing actions from the first selection list. From the second selection list choose Pending confirmations (pricing). Your Product Catalog now displays all products with pending price suggestions, awaiting approval.
2. If you have several pending price suggestions you can utilize the local filters to sort out desired products (for instance with SKU, strategy name)
3. Select the products for which you will approve the price suggestions, then click the checkmark icon at the top right of your toolbar. This will open up a price confirmation modal.
4. From this modal you can select the price type: normal price or on sale price. Schedule your price change, then click the Confirm button at the bottom right of the modal.
5. If you do not want to approve the suggested price, you have the option to change the price manually. To manually change the price of a product you must click on the price editor icon at the top right of your toolbar (represented as three slider lines)
6. Manually enter your desired price in the price field. Select the price type: normal price or on sale price. Schedule your price change, then click the Confirm button at the bottom right of the modal.