Please note that this article applies to you only if you are using Sniffie as a self-service.
There might be lots of data that does not interest you in your Sniffie table. To make everything simple, you most likely want to remove the unnecessary data. There are a few ways to do so. If you make a mistake and remove some wanted data, just undo your last action.
* How to remove unnecessary columns one-by-one
- Click the X icon at the top right of the column you want to remove.
* How to remove multiple unnecessary columns simultaneously
- Select one or more columns.
- Click the trash bin icon at the top of the Sniffie toolbar.
* How to remove all unnamed columns simultaneously
- Click the trim columns icon at the top of the Sniffie table. This will remove all columns that have not been named by you or auto-detected by Sniffie.