Please note that this article applies to you only if you are using Sniffie as a self-service.
Sometimes you may need to update some of your sniffs, for example because the website structure has changed so much. This is how you do it.
- Create a new sniff with Sniffie extension. This will be used as a basis for the update.
- Navigate to Inputs > Sniffs and copy the sniff ID.
- Navigate to Bulk operations > Update sniff configuration.
- Create local filters to match sniffs for the update.
- Select update type.
- Paste the sniff ID of the sniff you just copied.
- Press save.
- Now all your sniffs matching the local filters were updated with the configuration based on the copied sniff ID.