How to find and replace values in Sniffie table
- Activate advanced mode
2. Press the “column operations” button in a column whose attributes you want to change.
3. Let’s replace the “€” in Price column in the following table.
4. When you click the column operations button, Regexp option will appear at the right side. We write “€” to Find field. If no replace value has been set, only € is selected. When we set “EUR” to Replace field, we immediately change all instances of “€” character to EUR in the selected column. See the result below.
Activating regular expression mode instead of normal find and replace
- You need to have a paid account to do this.
- Do the above steps.
- Click the regexp-toggle at the top right.
- This will treat the find and replace as a regular expression instead of plain find and replace.