Find here the answers to the following questions:
1. Do all the products appear in the price matrix?
No, only matched products appear in the price matrix.
Substitutes also appear in a different form in the Matrix.
2. Why are analytics not calculated for my website?
Unless you have set up your website in your account settings, analytics are calculated for the first website in the price matrix.
3. What does N/A in a price matrix cell mean?
N/A appears in the price matrix if the price on the website is zero (0) or the price cannot be converted to a number.
4. How are the price matrix arrows defined?
A horizontal arrow means that the price has not changed at all during the latest updates.
An upwards arrow means that the latest change in the price was a price increase.
A downwards arrow means that the latest change in the price was a price decrease.
5. How do I compare products with different currencies?
Head to the global filters and activate the "normalize currency" filter.
6. Why is the product name not the same as my website’s product?
If you have matched the product under another website’s name, this website name may be the group owner. You need to update match group ownership to your preferred website.
7. I want to use this data for repricing! Can I use this somehow to set new prices?
There is a highly experimental repricing module available, which allows you to set new prices. If you are not currently using it, use the chat and ask for more details.
8. Why are some prices not updating?
Not all prices of your or your competitors products update on the matrix. This can be due to many reasons: either it is not available online anymore, which explains why it has not updated, maybe it has been deleted by the store, or maybe the website structure has changed. If you notice any issues with prices not updating as they should, let the customer success team know immediately.