In order to get the most of out of Sniffie’s analytics, you should select your website from the account settings.
Selecting your website for analytics
Go to your profile settings. (Found in the upper right corner of Sniffie, the name of your account and your name) and press on it
2. From the menu choose "Personal settings".
3. If you want to choose/change your reference website click on "Expand".
4. Click on "Select reference website" and choose the websites from the dropdown menu.
5. When you are done, click on "Save changes" button.
6. If the selected website has multiple stores, continue to steps 7-8. If not, skip these steps (The selected website needs to have sniffs with dynamic store names.)
7. If the preferred website has many stores, click "Expand" in the Reference store -section.
8. Click on "Select reference website" and choose the websites from the dropdown menu. After that click on "Save changes" button.